Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thought of the Day

There can be too much of a good thing. I think of GTMO with this realization. My personal perspective: It's a place that people brag about leaving while others never want to leave. Admittedly, I was one of those feeling the drive to leave. But I now realize why... it's not because it's a bad place (hey, daily diving possibilities, boating, fishing, beaches right around the corner, warm weather all the time, decent work hours most of the time) but because when reality is knocking you must go. Even a great vacation gets old after a while, right? You start stressing about things you need to do, getting back to making a living, etc. That said... I am excited about the crazy madness of the world right outside my door... I am feeling really happy! (Biting my tongue).

No comments:

Post a Comment